Dear Alumni, Parents, and Friends:
I am forever grateful to the alumni, parents and friends who support Stonehill year in and year out, and for the new donors who have contributed to the College for the very first time.
You have enriched the lives of our students through your philanthropy. The 2016 Annual Report of Giving reflects the generosity of 7,463 gifts that raised over $5,624,927 for Stonehill.
Our combination of rigorous academics, enriching service opportunities and an advising program ensures every student has the knowledge and experiences necessary to find success no matter how they define it. The accomplishments of our seniors, alumni and community are the reason we have been receiving a steady stream of accolades. In the past year alone, Stonehill was:
- Named as one of the Top Colleges That Pay You Back by Princeton Review
- Featured on Forbes and Money magazines’ Best Value list for quality and graduate earnings
- Chosen by Bloomberg as one of the Best Undergraduate Business Schools in the U. S.
- Designated by NPR as one of the 50 schools nationwide that Make the Most Financial Sense
- Honored by the Carnegie Foundation for Strong Community Engagement
- Ranked by PayScale as a Best Value Among Liberal Arts Colleges
On behalf of the entire Stonehill community, especially our students who benefit each and every day from your support, I extend my wholehearted thanks to each of you.
Sincerely in Holy Cross,
(Rev.) John Denning, C.S.C.