Class Agents and GOLD Giving Volunteers are asked to:
- Support the Stonehill College Fund (SCF) with a personal gift.
- Solicit classmates for the SCF by making personal contact (by phone, email, notes).
- Work to ensure that class participation and dollar goals are met.
- Attend the SCF Kickoff in the fall, and other events scheduled throughout the year.
- Participate in volunteer conference calls (by phone or web) 4 times per year.
- Create Stonehill College Fund class-based communications.
Please click the links for more detailed information.
Access the online Volunteer Module
- Volunteer Information Sheet
- Class-by-Class Progress
- The class years outlined in purple are celebrating a reunion in FY18
- "Open PHO Pledges" refers to one-time phonathon pledges due to be paid in FY18
- Comparison report of dollars and donors by class for FY17 and FY18
- LYBUNT number indicates # donors in FY17 who have not yet given in FY18
- Making the Ask - gain confidence in soliciting your classmates for support
- Donor Recognition
- view the Honor Roll of Donors to see who has made a gift by class to date
- Giving Instructions
- learn how to make a gift by mail, phone and online
- direct link to make a gift online
- Listing of Class Agents and GOLD Giving Volunteers
- News Around Campus
- learn more about current events and news stories from Stonehill.
- Stonehill Connect
- visit this online community for alumni to make a gift, register for events and reconnect with classmates.
Interested in volunteering with the Stonehill College Fund?
Please contact us and we will provide you with more information.
Lisa Richards ’99, director of the annual fund
firstname.lastname@example.org | 508.565.1341
Stacy King, assistant director of the annual fund
email@example.com | 508.565.1341
GOLD Giving Volunteers:
Chanel Mazzone '16, development associate
firstname.lastname@example.org | 508.565.1367