Detailed original receipts for all purchases/reimbursements must be submitted with the appropriate form. Once the form has been completed, reviewed and approved by the Chair of the department, the form and receipts should be sent to the Office of the Provost, Duffy 134.


Reimbursement forms can be found on the Forms page.