Integrated Marketing Communications Virtual Information Session
Join us for a virtual information session about the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Master's Degree Program on April 21.
Join us for a virtual information session about the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Master's Degree on Friday, April 21, at 3 p.m.
During this information session you will hear from program director Eddie Rhee and have your questions answered.
Stonehill's innovative IMC program combines the expertise of the College's marketing, communication and graphic design faculty to prepare students for marketing in the digital information age. Learn how this program can enhance your creativity and help you stand out on a crowded digital stage. We hope to see you there!
- No GMAT/GRE required
- Attend part time in the evening
- Campus-based program with some online course offerings
- Connect and collaborate with working professionals in a variety of industries
- Courses taught by faculty with extensive experience in the field
- Gain the leadership and critical thinking skills the market demands
Contact us with any questions
The Office of Graduate Studies assists students as they explore graduate and professional opportunities offered at Stonehill College.