The Hill Card

The Hill Card is Stonehill’s campus access card. Students use their Hill Card to access residence halls, the library, the sports complex and other campus resources. The Hill Card also serves as a debit card, connecting students with three types of monetary accounts:

Manage Your Hill Card Accounts

Meal Plans

Meal Plan accounts are set up through the tuition billing process. Depending upon which Meal Plan you select, the appropriate dollar amount will be credited to your Meal Plan account on your Hill Card.

Funds from Meal Plans may be used at any of Stonehill’s on-campus dining halls. Please visit Stonehill Dining Services for more information about Meal Plans.

Food Flex

Food Flex gives students the option to spend up to $50.00 of their Meal Plan to make purchases at the on-campus Dunkin Donuts located in Shields Science Center. Unused Food Flex funds roll back into students’ Meal Plan and may be used at on-campus dining halls.

If a student opts to add funds to a Hill Dollars account and then uses the Hill Card to make a food purchase at a participating off-campus location, the first $50 of food purchased will be deducted from Food Flex funds. Additional expenditures will be debited from the Hill Dollars account.

Hill Dollars

Hill Dollars is a voluntary debit account that may be used to make purchases at a variety of on-and off-campus locations. Unused Hill Dollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.

Add Funds to a Hill Dollars Account

Anyone may add funds to your Hill Dollars account by making a guest deposit. You will need a credit or debit card and the student’s identification number in order to make a deposit. There is a maximum of $750 allowed per deposit, and there is no fee for this transaction.

Remember: unused Hill Dollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.

On-campus locations accepting Hill Dollars:

  • Stonehill Bookstore
  • Dining Services (Roche Commons)
  • Dunkin’ Donuts (Shields Science Center)
  • Mail Services
  • Vending Machines
  • Student Activities Information Desk
  • Student Accounts (campus fees)

Off-campus locations accepting Hill Dollars:

Replacement Hill Cards

Lost, stolen or damaged Hill Cards should be immediately reported to Campus Police at 508-565-5100. After verifying the identity of the student, Campus Police will deactivate the lost/stolen/damaged card and produce a replacement card.
     You may also report a lost or stolen card by going to your myHill account.
     Under quick links, click on “I Lost My Card”. Your card will be now reported lost.
     This prevents access to your Meal Plan and Hill Dollars accounts.

Students will be assessed a $25 fee for each replacement Hill Card. Until a Hill Card is reported lost or stolen, students are responsible for any loss of funds.