As experience taught us during the fall semester, information and guidance from public health officials evolves on a regular basis. This section serves to provide updates for employees on changes and adjustments that impact day to day operations and protocols.
Last Updated: November 30, 2020
Meetings may be conducted via video conference or in person. When meetings are conducted in person, the space used must accommodate spacing of at least 6 feet between meeting participants.
Masks must be worn on campus unless you are alone in your own office space. The College expects employees to follow CDC guidance with respect to masks.
Business Travel outside of Massachusetts must be approved in advance by your divisional vice president. Employees re-entering Massachusetts from another state must follow Massachusetts guidelines regarding entering the state. Questions regarding testing should be directed to the College’s Testing Center at 508-565-1166.
Departmental funds should not be used to purchase cleaning, sanitizing, or PPE products. Please contact Facilities Management with questions regarding cleaning products at 508-565-1380.
Departmental funds should not be used on office equipment designed to assist with physical distancing requirements without first consulting the College’s Procurement Office at 508-565-1357. The College is committed to providing the space and equipment necessary to accomplish physical distancing and safety protocols.
- The College is operating on a normal work schedule of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. However, managers may can continue to implement full and intermittent remote work options for employees when needed. Modified Schedules may be implemented for the following reasons:
- In order to achieve physical distancing protocols within offices.
- In order to implement a return to a remote work schedule for an employee who needs to isolate or quarantine.
- In order to accommodate employees who must address changes to their children’s daycare or school schedules because of the pandemic.
- In order to address childcare and supervision.
- In order to accommodate an employee in a vulnerable category.
- Other valid reasons in order to accomplish physical distancing and safety objectives.
The College is creating a streamlined self-checker for the spring semester which will be announced in January.
I have a question. Who do I call?
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill College community in the areas of recruitment, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development, as well as interpretation of policies and procedures.