This section serves to provide updates for employees on changes and adjustments that impact day-to-day operations and protocols.
Last Updated: June 16, 2021
- The College is following the Massachusetts protocols for face coverings and physical distancing.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated may resume all normal on-campus activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where otherwise required by state or College rules.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, consistent with CDC and MA DPH guidance, must continue to wear a face covering, stay 6 feet apart from others when on campus, and get tested if they have been exposed to, or have symptoms associated with, COVID-19.
- Everyone on campus (regardless of vaccination status) is required to continue wearing face coverings in Health Services, Counseling Services, and any other pre-approved area displaying a sign that reads “mask required.”
Business Travel outside of Massachusetts must be approved in advance by your divisional vice president. Employees re-entering Massachusetts from another state must follow Massachusetts guidelines regarding entering the state. Questions regarding testing should be directed to the College’s Testing Center at 508-565-1166.
Departmental funds should not be used to purchase cleaning, sanitizing, or PPE products. Please contact Facilities Management with questions regarding cleaning products at 508-565-1380.
Departmental funds should not be used on office equipment designed to assist with physical distancing requirements without first consulting the College’s Procurement Office at 508-565-1357. The College is committed to providing the space and equipment necessary to accomplish physical distancing and safety protocols.
- The College is operating on a normal work schedule of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. However, managers may continue to implement full and intermittent remote work options for employees through June 30, 2021. Modified Schedules may be implemented for the following reasons:
- In order to achieve physical distancing protocols within offices.
- In order to implement a return to a remote work schedule for an employee who needs to isolate or quarantine.
- In order to accommodate employees who must address changes to their children’s daycare or school schedules because of the pandemic.
- In order to address childcare and supervision.
- In order to accommodate an employee in a vulnerable category.
- Other valid reasons in order to accomplish physical distancing and safety objectives.
I have a question. Who do I call?
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill College community in the areas of recruitment, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development, as well as interpretation of policies and procedures.