Transfer Open House is the perfect way for potential transfer students to learn about our transfer credit policies, academic majors and advising program for transfers. You’ll learn about the admission process and financial aid, meet students who successfully transferred to Stonehill, and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
The event begins at 1:00 PM, with registration check-in available as early as 12:30 PM. Panels and presentations will conclude at 2:15 PM.
Note: an optional campus tour will be offered from 2:15 to 3:30 PM.
- Register: Friday, October 4 at 1:00 PM
- Register: Friday, November 8 at 1:00 PM
- Register: Friday, December 13 at 1:00 PM
|Transfer INs and OUTs||• The transfer application process and the timeline for admission decisions
• Which courses Stonehill will accept for transfer credit?
• The structure of the Stonehill academic program and core curriculum
• Financial aid and scholarships
|Spotlight on Stonehill||• Transfer advising and career development opportunities
• Student panel discussion - tips on maximizing your Stonehill experience
*Stonehill hosts occasional on-campus events specifically for students interested in transferring to the College. Transfer candidates are also welcome to take advantage of any of our regularly scheduled visit opportunities.