Students who complete their undergraduate degree at Stonehill College and meet program requirements will be offered direct-entry admission to the Simmons Master of Science in Nursing Program. Four students from Stonehill who meet the program requirements will be eligible for this affiliation agreement. Although Simmons College is an all-female institution at the undergraduate level, the School of Nursing and Health Sciences is coeducational and thus this agreement is open to men and women.
- Preferred admission without the competition of the rest of the applicant pool
- Completion of prerequisite courses at Stonehill
- Completion of the Simmons Direct-Entry Nursing admission requirements
- Anticipated successful completion of bachelor’s degree from Stonehill College by May of senior year
- Minimum cumulative science GPA of 3.30 in required lab courses and minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 at all post-secondary institutions attended
- Submission of all application materials by the designated Simmons College deadline