This agreement allows students from Stonehill College to complete a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree in biology or a related field at Stonehill and then transfer to Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) University–Worcester to complete the requirements of the 16-month bachelor of science in nursing degree. Up to three Stonehill students who meet program requirements per year can participate.
- Assured admission
- Complete the program in 16 months
- Major in biology or related field at Stonehill
- Overall GPA of 3.20, with a cumulative GPA of 3.20 in specified prerequisite coursework, with no grade below C and no repeated courses
- TOEFL (minimum score: 213 computer-based/79 internet-based) or IELTS (minimum score: 6.5) scores
- Anticipated completion of bachelor’s degree at Stonehill by May of senior year
- Submission of all application materials by MCPHS deadline of October 1