Boston College and Stonehill College have arranged for the preferred admission of qualified Stonehill students to the Master of Science in Administrative Studies Program at Boston College’s James A. Woods College of Advancing Studies. The program provides a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge with practical application, which prepares individuals to meet the challenges of a competitive marketplace in a variety of organizational settings.
- Waiver of application fee
- Waiver of Graduate Record Exam
- Preferred admission without competition of the rest of the applicant pool
- Up to six credits from certain Stonehill courses can be used to satisfy Administrative Studies course requirements
- Anticipated successful completion of a bachelor’s degree from Stonehill in May of senior year
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.30 at Stonehill
- Submission of all Administrative Studies application materials by the published Boston College deadline for entry into the term beginning the next fall