Enrollment Commitment Details
In order to confirm your enrollment at Stonehill College, you must submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit. By submitting your enrollment deposit, you are declaring your intention to enroll at Stonehill College and affirming that you have not submitted an enrollment deposit to any other institution. Additionally, submittal of your enrollment deposit constitutes agreement to the requirements listed below.
Please note the following important information:
- The College's offer of admission is contingent upon successful completion of your high school career and all coursework you were enrolled in at the time of your application. Any change in your academic or disciplinary status must be reported to the Office of Undergraduate Admission immediately.
- Students who have ever been adjudicated guilty or convicted of a misdemeanor or felony must notify the College of the nature of the adjudication or conviction, relevant details, and their reflections on lessons learned from the experience. Note that students are not required to disclose or explain criminal adjudications or convictions that have been expunged, sealed, annulled, pardoned, destroyed, erased, impounded, or otherwise required by law or ordered by a court to be kept confidential.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission if a student’s integrity, judgment, or maturity is brought into question. This includes failure to provide complete and accurate information on an application for admission and/or any supporting materials.
- Scholarship renewal requires a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 and Satisfactory Academic Progress. There should be no expectation that scholarship amounts will increase in subsequent years. Our offer presumes continuous full-time enrollment for a maximum of eight semesters. All financial assistance including merit scholarships are awarded based on a student’s residency status and are subject to change if a student chooses to live off campus. Please visit our financial aid website for more information.
- All enrolling students are required to have their final official high school transcript with a date of graduation forwarded to the Office of Undergraduate Admission as soon as it becomes available.
- The College’s Hill Book (available at catalog.stonehill.edu) is the official resource for information on college policies and procedures related to academic and student conduct.
- Your enrollment deposit will be credited to your first semester tuition bill. It is not a separate fee.