Embodying Stonehill’s mission to educate the whole person, we want to assist you in addressing critical life skills, such as alcohol abuse prevention and sexual assault prevention. As part of our comprehensive education and prevention programming, all new students are required to complete both AlcoholEdu for College and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
What is AlcoholEdu for College?
AlcoholEdu for College is a personalized, non-judgmental, research-based, online alcohol abuse prevention course for young adults.
What is Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates?
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates is an online learning program that addresses the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, which impact countless college students each year.
Please read the following carefully.
- Please know that your registration for classes in the fall will not be finalized until you have successfully completed both AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates courses. Each course has two parts, both of which must be completed to fulfill this requirement.
- Part 1 of both courses may take up to two hours to complete and we recommend that you take it in multiple sittings. As these courses require a significant time commitment, we encourage you to not procrastinate in completing them.
- Part 1 of AlcoholEdu ends after you complete the final exam, which you must earn a grade of 75 or higher to pass. Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates ends after you complete an assessment.
- The deadline for passing Part 1 of each course is Friday, August 24.
- Approximately 30-45 days after you complete Part 1 of both courses, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2 for each course, which takes only about 15 minutes each. The deadline to complete Part 2 is Friday, October 19.
- Please note that the courses include information that helps personalize your experience and measure your attitudes and behaviors. All responses are strictly confidential; the College will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
Thank you and we hope you find these courses to be informative!