- 8 Weeks | May 30 - July 21
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1377.00
- Online Registration | April 3 – May 22
- Online Payment Due | May 2 – May 22
Economic analysis of product and resource markets. The consumption behavior of households, the price and output decisions of firms under various forms of market structure, the distribution of income.
- This course fulfills the Social Scientific Inquiry General Education requirement.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22 registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work per week.