Conference on Diversity and InclusionFebruary 01, 2013
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The Conference on Diversity and Inclusion is an opportunity for sharing programs, teaching practices, student experiences and leadership in areas that create and improve a culture of belonging at Stonehill. From faculty to staff to students, the conference includes participant driven workshops facilitated by members of the Stonehill community and guests. All are welcome to attend!
Click here to RSVP by Friday, January 25th at 12:00pm.
Questions? Please contact Intercultural Affairs at x1409 or email@example.com
Tentative sessions include:
- Diversity and Your Resume: how to engage with and articulate your interest and experience
- Tough Guise: A dialogue with Men of Service, Academia, Integrity and Character (MOSAIC)
- My First Year at Stonehill: Salient Identities and First Year Students
- Ally Development: a personal action plan for justice in marginalized communities
- Disability: personal stories of every day life
- First in My Family: Dialogue with first generation college students
- Intersections of Race and Gender: A dialogue with Radiant, Inspirational Sisters Empowered (RISE)
Office of Intercultural Affairs x1409