Club & Organization Resources
SGA-recognized clubs and organizations at Stonehill College add a great deal to our vibrant and active community. This page has been designed to help members of clubs and organizations plan and execute the many events and programs that they put on throughout the year.
All student organizations must register their events with the Office of Student Activities. Not only does this assure that your club has followed proper procedures, but more importantly, the staff will assist you in the program planning process. Click here to be taken to the Club Event Registration page. Be sure to complete and print out the event registration form first before you setup a meeting with the Office of Student Activities. Each student organization has been assigned a staff member from the office to its event advisor.
Offices on Campus
- The Office of Student Activities, located on the ground floor of the Roche Dining Commons Room 103, can help you throughout the planning process. Click here to be taken to the Office of Student Activities webpage or call campus extension 1308 for more information.
- Conference & Event Services will assist in finding and booking spaces for your event or program. They can also help you to communicate your setup needs to Facilities (x1361). You can contact Conference & Event Services at campus extension 1174 for assistance. Please note that Conferences and Events will not confirm your event space until your group has met with the Office of Student Activities.
- If you are planning to have any food or beverages at your event, the Catering Office can help you out. Contact them at campus extension 1616 or go to their website here for more information.
- If your event has media needs (DVD player, microphone, projector, etc.) and it is being hosted in the Roche Dining Commons, please fill out a HillTech request form here. For events hosted outside the Roche Dining Commons, you can work with Conference and Event Services or you can speak directly to someone in the Media/Videography department at campus extension 1215.
- Event Registration Form
- HillTech Request Form (for events taking place in the Roche Dining Commons)
- On-line Space Request (Conferences and Events)
- Service Agreement (Stonehill's contract for outside performers and speakers)
- SGA Check Requisition Form (must be signed by your group's treasurer)