Plan Your Experience
Before you may apply to any international program, you will need to be approved. Please note the following requirements:
- Endorsement by the student's major department;
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 (internships require a 3.0 GPA) by the end of the semester prior to application;
- Above average professionalism, motivation, reliability and communication skills;
- Approval of the Offices of International Programs and Student Affairs. Students are reviewed for violation of the Community Standards and must be in good standing at the College.
Prepare to Apply
- Attend a General Information Session.
- Students planning to study abroad must attend a "Getting Started" session. Sessions are held during throughout the semester.
- Follow the Guidelines for your class year.
- Refer to the Tuition, Fees and Aid info and discuss options with your parents;
- Complete Stonehill's on-line application;
- Complete your individual program provider's application (i.e. AIFS, API, Arcadia, CIEE, GSE, GRIIS, or SIT: World Learning.) Consult the provider's website for specific application instructions.
- Schedule an appointment with the International Programs staff to continue the application process. Call 508-565-1645.