Students will have points deducted if any of the following negative behaviors occur:
- Student Discipline - Students will lose one (1) merit point each time they are found responsible for violating College policies.
- Suspensions from Residency—Any student suspended from residency as the result of disciplinary action will lose one (1) additional merit point.
- Failure to Complete Assigned Sanctions on Time - Students who fail to complete any of their assigned sanctions on time will lose one (1) merit point for each sanction.
- High Damage - Any student with a total damage bill (individual, general, zone) higher than $60 per semester will lose one (1) merit point. Students with damage bills higher than $100 per semester will lose two (2) merit points.
- Fire Safety Violations - Any time a student receives a fine for a fire safety violation, the student will lose one (1)merit point.