Internet Marketing Strategies for NonprofitsSeptember 25, 2012
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Brocktonian Room, 16 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
Sponsored by: Rockland Trust
Internet Marketing Strategies for Nonprofits
Facilitated by: Liz Theresa, Internet Marketing Strategist
Join us as we kick off our 2012-2013 BreakFACTS training series with a workshop dedicated to exploring how to effectively utilize social media outlets and develop your organization's internet marketing strategies! With guidance from an expert in the field, you will leave this seminar with tools and resources including a FREE worksheet to assess your nonprofit's current web presence.
This workshop will address:
· Storytelling and what THAT has to do with online marketing strategy
· What features every nonprofit website should have
· How to use Social Media, Email & Blogging to create buzz
· How to use simple SEO tactics improve your Google rank
· BONUS: 25 free tools to beef up your online marketing presence
For event flyer, please click HERE!
Registration for this event is now FULL. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please contact us at email@example.com with your full name, organization, your title and phone number.
Sarah Varadian at (508) 565-1856 or firstname.lastname@example.org