Using FTP with FrontPage
1. Open FrontPage
2. File/Open- find the local copy of your web folder
3. Create new pages or make edits as needed.
5. Click File/ Publish Web
6. Type the FTP server name in the location box (e.g. ftp://faculty.stonehill.edu)
7. Click Publish
8. Enter your Stonehill username (stonehill\username) and password and click OK
9. Click the link to view your web site
10. Your pages will display as follows:
11. To view any of your changes, open any browser and navigate to your page address or type ftp://faculty.stonehill.edu/username to open the ftp directory.
12. Each website has been allotted 100megs of space. More space is available based on need.