Archive Course Content to the LOR
Your Personal LOR is a good place to store and work on files that you will be using across semesters. Files saved in your Personal LOR remain in your account indefinitely, even when courses from past semesters are closed.
1. Login to eLearn and click on the Learning Object Repository icon in the powerstrip.
2. Click on your Personal LOR folder to open.
3. Click Add Content and Import from a Course or Group.
4. Select the + sign next to the course that contains the desired content and check the items that you want to copy.
5. Click the Copy Items button.
6. Click Continue.
7. Click Done when you have completed copying items to your LOR.