How to Update Your System Settings
1. Login to ANGEL.
2. Click the Preferences icon on the power strip.
3. Click the System Settings link.
4. Select the User Level which reflects your familiarity with ANGEL and your preferences for screen assistance and options.
- The unspecified option indicates you have not selected a level and is the same as the beginner level
- The beginner option provides helpful notes and descriptions of most links throughout the environment.
- The intermediate option eliminates most of the link descriptions making the pages more compact and easy to navigate. This option does not display advanced options by default.
- The advanced option removes link descriptions and makes advanced settings more
accessible by starting editors in Advanced mode.
5. Enter your local drive settings that inform ANGEL which drives on your computer to use to
access the specified type of Media such as CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Hard Drive. (Optional)
6. If you want to forward ANGEL email to another email address, enter your Forwarding
7. Select your Forwarding Mode from the drop-down list.
- Do not forward my mail - if you do not want to forward your ANGEL email.
- Forward my mail and keep as new - if you want to keep your ANGEL email marked
as new (unread) and you also want to send a copy of each message to your
- Forward my mail and mark as read - if you want to mark your ANGEL email as
read and you also want to send a copy of each message to your forwarding address.
- Forward my mail and delete - if you want to delete each ANGEL email and you also
want to send a copy of each message to your forwarding address. Note: This setting
is not recommended. Once deleted, you cannot recover the course mail message in
8. Click Save.