Windows JMP 10 Installation Instructions
1. Click on the Windows JMP download link.
2. You will be prompted to login to campus.stonehill.edu to access the zip file containing the JMP installer. Make sure you type "stonehill\" before your username as shown in the example below.
3. At the File Download window, you will want to Open the file.
4. After a few moments, the file will unpack and you may be prompted to Allow the content to open on your computer.
5. Inside the unpacked JMP10 folder, double-click on setup.exe to start the installation. Click Next to start the Install Wizard.
6. Leave the default destination folder. Click Next.
7. Select the desired languages and click Next.
8. Click Install to begin the installation. If there are any required pre-requisites, allow them to install.
9. Click Finish to end the installation.