In addition to serving as an academic advisor for 40 years, Dick Grant, on right is also an authority on campus history and nature. On a recent tour with colleagues, he stops at Dailey Brook, named for the first Colonial settler of the Stonehill property in 1703.
Grant explains the dramatic changes to the campus landscape, especially in recent years
Grant points to a massive granite boulder carried to campus by glacial action over 16,000 years ago
Behind Villa Theresa, Grant points out an old farm road built, cut in 1725
Grant explains the College plaque at the site of the old Colonial Millstone Quarry which is located across from new hall