Configuring a Second Profile in Outlook 2010
1. Before we begin, please verify that Outlook isn't open. Once Outlook is closed, go to Start > Control Panel and click the Mail icon. If you're using Vista or Windows 7, it's easier to locate it by typing ‘Mail' in the search box in the top right-hand corner of the Control Panel.
You will see a Mail Setup window. Click the Email Accounts button.
2. Click the New button.
3. Leave E-Mail Account selected and click Next.
4. Click the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button and click Next.
5. Now you will have an option to connect to several services. The most commonly used are the Internet E-mail (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) or Microsoft Exchange (a second Stonehill or email account from another education institution).
For this example, we'll choose the second option. If you would like to use an Internet E-mail account, you'll need to provide the account's username, password and mail server information. The mail server information can be easily obtained by viewing the help page of your email account.
When ready, click Next.
6. In the Server field, type in the server address for Microsoft Exchange. If you're attempting to add a second Stonehill profile, type: mirage.stonehill.edu. Under User Name, type the user name of the account you want to add.
7. Click Finish.