Stonehill Through the Years
Entrance to Ames Estate that would become Stonehill College
Fr. Beneglia, Stonehill's First President
First Academic Building Built by Stonehill. The Science Building opened in February 1949. Today after several additions and renovations it is known as Merkert Tracy Hall.
Luice Moncey '53, Stonehill's First Woman Graduate, who entered Stonehill as a transfer student in 1951 when Stonehill became coed.
Stonehill Campus in 1962 when the Cushing Martin Library was being built. Renovated in 2000 after being replaced by the MacPhaidin Library it now serves as an academic building and is known as Cushing Martin Hall.
Stonehill in 2010