SkyDrive & Office Web Apps
With your SkyDrive, you can work and share from virtually anywhere! Don't trust your important documents to a USB drive. Combined with your SkyDrive, the Office Web Apps give you the tools to extend your Microsoft Office experience to the web. These convenient online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote provide an easy way to view, edit, and share your files right from a web browser.
Use the SkyDrive QuickLink in myHill for one-click access to your documents.
- 7GB of online storage and backup eliminates the need to carry a USB drive
- No worries about "Deep Freeze" on public computers on campus
- 100MB file size limit
- Access from any computer with an internet connection
- The ability to share and collaborate on documents with your classmates
- An iOS App to access your SkyDrive from your Apple iOS device
Office Web Apps
- Work in a familiar editing environment, using features you already know.
- Collaborate with classmates online, regardless of what version of Office they have or if they don't have Office.
- Keep your important documents in one place.
- Best of all, It's Free!
- Office Web Apps Product Guide
- Explore what SkyDrive has to offer
- Learn more about Office Web Apps
- SkyDrive Blog
- Office Web Apps Blog
- SkyDrive and Office
- Simple Sharing with SkyDrive
- Sharing and Collaborating with SkyDrive and Office
- View demo videos on SkyDrive, Office Web Apps and the Outlook Web App
- NOTE: Select the "Use" tab on this site for videos on how to use these resources.