Great Colleges To Work For
Last spring, Stonehill College participated in the 2011 Great Colleges To Work For program. The Great Colleges program is run through a partnership between The Chronicle of Higher Education and Modern Think, an independent research and consulting firm focusing on workplace excellence. Stonehill's involvement in the program will enable the College to evaluate and enhance the working environment here at Stonehill, which is an important element of the current strategic plan.
The program contained a confidential employee survey which was distributed to all full-time faculty, administrators, and non-exempt professional staff. The results of the survey can be accessed
via the links provided below.
The following link contains an Executive Summary of Stonehill's
Great Colleges To Work For survey results.
This link contains Stonehill's Overall Benchmark Report, which houses question-by-question results along with those of other institutions. While most of the information is self explanatory, the following may help you as you review the report:
- The figures in the report represent percentages
- The positive response column reflects the percentage of survey respondents from Stonehill who responded 'strongly agree' or 'agree'
- The negative response column reflects the percentage of survey respondents from Stonehill who responded 'disagree' or 'strongly disagree'
- The best in size column reflects the average positive response scores from small institutions (enrollments less than 3,000 students) with the best scores
- The Carnegie column reflects the average positive response scores from institutions within Stonehill's Carnegie classification