How to change student Email password
Follow the steps below to change your Live Password to one you can easily remember.
1. Login to Outlook Live using your current Live ID and Live Password.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of your email screen just below your name, click on Options, then select See All Options... from the drop-down menu.
3. In the sidebar on the right-hand side of the screen, select Change your password from the list.
4. A new window will open titled Account overview. Locate Password: ****** and click on the word Change to the right.
5. You will be directed to the Change your password page. Enter your current Live Password (if this is the first time you are changing your Live Password, this will be the cryptic password used to login to your account) in the Old password box. Then, enter a new Live Password into both the Type new password and Retype new password boxes and click Save.
Note: The Password strength status bar will tell you how stong or weak your Live Password is. For more information on creating a strong password, visit the Secure Passwords page.
6. You will be directed back to the Accounts overview page where there will be a banner across the top that reads Your information has been saved. The Live Password has successfully been changed.
NOTE: You should change your Live Password when you change your Stonehill Password (using the password change service) to keep both passwords in sync.