How to use the Password Change Service
The Password Change Service is a convenient way to safely and securely change your Stonehill password.
1. To change your password, connect to changepw.stonehill.edu. Enter your Stonehill username and password, then click Login and follow the steps below.
2. You will be greeted with the following message. Click on the words Click Here to advance.
3. The site will direct you to the Enrollment tab where you'll select your security questions and answers. Select a security question from each of the Que drop-down menus and enter your answer (minimum 5 characters) into both of the boxes provided for each question. Then, click the Enroll.
4. A banner message will display stating that your enrollment was successful. To change your password, click on the Change Password tab.
5. Enter your old password into the Enter Old Password box. Then enter your new password into both the Enter New Password box and Confirm the Password box. Click OK.
Note: The Password strength status bar will tell you how stong or weak your password is. For more information on creating a strong password, visit the Secure Passwords page.
6. A banner message will display stating that your password has been Successfully Changed. You may now Sign Out.