JMP - Statistical Software Package
Stonehill College maintains a site license for JMP, a statistical software package that is installed in all lab and classroom computers. Under our licensing agreement, faculty and students can also run the software directly from their own computers.
JMP is a product of the SAS Institute and runs on both PC and Macintosh platforms with very similar interface.
Download the JMP installer for your operating system:
When you select either the Windows or Mac JMP download below, you will be prompted to login with your Stonehill username and password. It is important to note that you must type "stonehill\" before your username. For example, type "stonehill\jdoe" and then your password to connect. The zip file will download once you have successfully authenticated.
- Tools to get you started learning JMP: http://jmp.com/learn
- Attend a free weekly webcast on Fridays at 1PM: http://jmp.com/webcasts
- Attend webcast on demand: http://jmp.com/webcasts
- Review additional information on our website focused on the Academic market - http://www.jmp.com/academic
- Interactive Learning Modules - learning tools, along with scripts and sample data sets http://www.jmp.com/academic/learning_modules.shtml