Accessing hillspot secure wireless
The benefits of hillspot include protection of data transmissions, compliance with Massachusetts privacy regulations, and onetime entry of your username and password for wireless access. You must perform a onetime configuration of the wireless network settings on your laptop to begin using our hillspot secure wireless. Directions for the onetime configuration are listed below and are specific to the operating system of your laptop.
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows XP configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows Vista configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows 7 configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Apple OSX 10.5 configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Apple OSX 10.6 configuration
Laptops are required to have an 802.11a,b or g capable wireless card to connect.
Please note that we do not allow unauthorized wireless routers or access points on the network per F9.5 Wireless Network policy. These devices interfere with network service and present security risks.