Application Requirements - Stonehill in Los Angeles
Before applying to the Stonehill in Los Angeles Internship Program, students must meet certain qualifications. These include:
- A resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA and junior standing. Students who do not meet this criteria must obtain written approval (letter or email) from their faculty moderator prior to submitting an application.
- A level of maturity demonstrated by responsible behavior at Stonehill College
- Completion all application materials by the deadlines specified by the Office of Career Services
- Approval of the Director of Career Services and the Dean of Students
- The intention to grow, both on an academic and professional level, in a new city
Applications for the Fall 2013 Semester are due on Friday, March 1st
Log into Career Connection and search Job #11088 to apply.
All candidates will be asked to complete a 30-minute interview with a member of the Career Services team.