The Needs Assessment Team
Stonehill College is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy living and learning environment for all members of the campus community. To that end, the College has developed a Needs Assessment Team to assist with the early identification of students who may be at risk so that a plan can be developed to best meet the needs of the students and the community.
The Needs Assessment Team is a group of administrators that meets weekly to discuss situations brought to its attention by any member of the campus community seeking guidance on problematic behaviors of students. Depending on the nature of the incident, the team calls upon other members of the College and community as needed.
The Needs Assessment Team is composed of the following individuals:
· Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students (Chair)
· Associate Dean of Academic Achievement/Director of Academic Services
· Chief of Campus Police
· Director of Community Standards
· Director of the Counseling and Testing Center
· Director of Health Services
· Director of Residence Life
· Associate Director of Academic Achievement/Disabilities Services
Members of the campus community concerned about a student are encouraged to notify the Needs Assessment Team by contacting the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students at 508-565-1363. In the case of an emergency, contact Campus Police by dialing 911 from any campus phone.