1. Login to myHill.
2. Click on the "Faculty Services" tab.
3. Go to the "Faculty Grade Assignment" channel (center of the page). Your course rosters will appear here. Please note that up to four rosters appear in this area. Click the "More" button to see additional rosters.
4. Next to each Course Roster, you will see a green triangle with a question mark in the center. Click on the green triangle in order to display the roster of students. Please note that the roster displays the first twenty-five (25) students. You will need to click on the next record set to see the next page of students if you have more than 25 students in that particular class.
5. Once the roster appears, you can begin to enter the final grades in the "GRADE" column.
The GRADE column defaults to "NONE". As a result, you need to adjust this drop down box to the appropriate grade.
6. Please click the "SUBMIT" button on each page as you are entering the grades. The grades will not be captured unless you click "SUBMIT."
Please note that you do not have to enter all the grades at one time. You will be able to go back and enter or change the grades until the due date.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Veronica Dunn in the Registrar's Office (Duffy 112) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at ext.1473.