This page is for supervisors and students who are participating in the student employment program.
Students will use this site to:
- look for and apply to jobs
- enter hours worked on the electronic timesheets
- monitor your remaining work award funds
NOTE: Students will only be able to access this site if they have completed all employment paperwork and have been given a work award (FWS or SEP). If you are having difficulty accessing this site, please contact Student Financial Services in Duffy, room 103.
Supervisors will use this site to:
- post jobs and collect online applications from students who are participating in the student employment program
- submit hire requests
- review and approve timesheets for your student employees
NOTE: Only supervisors who are approved users of the employment site will gain access.
For instructions on applying for work study jobs, click here.