Restricted & Endowed Scholarships
- Awarded from the College endowment on which the donor may have placed restrictions.
- Most of these scholarships are awarded to returning students who, in addition to filing complete financial aid applications, also submit separate applications between February 1 and March 15.
- These scholarships are awarded for one year only, although you may request to be considered for the same scholarship in a subsequent year.
- Your acceptance or receipt of these funds implies permission for the College to publicize the award.
- If you are a recipient, you will receive communication from the College regarding the name of the award and to whom your letter of thanks should be addressed.
- No funds can be applied to your account until your completed letter of thanks has been received by the College. If it is not forthcoming, the award is forfeited.
- Applications are due by March 15, 2013 for consideration for the 2013-2014 Academic Year.
Search Stonehill's Online Scholarship Listing to see the scholarships available.
To apply, returning students must file a complete FAFSA and a Restricted/Endowed Scholarship Application. This special application is available after February 1, 2013 either at Student Financial Services or online.