1. Login to myHill.
2. Click on the "Faculty Service" tab.
3. Go to the "Faculty Grade Assignment" channel in the center of the page. Your course roster will appear here. Please note that up to four rosters appear in this area. Click the "More" button to see additional rosters.
4. In the drop-down box (bottom right-hand corner of channel), select the "Mid-Term Grades" option and click "GO".
5. Next to each course roster, you will see a green triangle. Click on the green triangle in order to display the roster of students. Please note that the roster displays the first twenty-five (25) students. You will need to click "Next Record Set" to see the next page of students if you have more than 25 students in that particular class.
6. Once the roster appears, you can begin to enter deficiency grades in the "GRADE" column.
The GRADE column defaults to "NONE". As a result, you only need to adjust this drop down box to the appropriate grade (C-, D, or F) for those students who have earned a deficient grade.
7. Please click the "SUBMIT" button on each page as you are entering grades. The grades will not be captured unless you click "SUBMIT".
You do not have to enter all of the grades at one time.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Veronica Dunn in the Registrar's Office (Duffy 112) via email email@example.com or via telephone X1473.
For information on entering FINAL GRADES, please click here.