Wireless network access is available in all buildings throughout the campus. Please visit our Wireless coverage details by building page for more information.
hillspot secure wireless
hillspot wireless at Stonehill College utilizes secure authentication to protect users identity and data as well as compliance with Massachusetts privacy regulations. Stonehill Community is recommended to use hillspot secure wireless.
Faculty, staff and students can use the "hillspot setup' utility to establish their connectivity with ease. The setup process uses XpressConnect, an automatic configuration utility that will help simplify the process.
- hillspot setup for Windows Laptops
- hillspot setup for Macintosh Laptops
- hillspot setup for iOS 5 devices
- hillspot setup for Android devices
If users are unable to setup hillspot using this method, they may establish connectivity with directions for the manual onetime configuration listed below. These instructions are specific to the operating system of your laptop.
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows XP configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows Vista configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Windows 7 configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Apple OSX 10.5 configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Apple OSX 10.6 configuration
- Hillspot secure wireless - Apple OSX 10.7 & 10.8 configuration
Important to note that Stonehill College does not allow unauthorized wireless routers or access points on the network per F9.5 Wireless Network policy. These devices interfere with network service and present security risks.
Guest access to wireless
For visitors to the college who need wireless access.