About Stonehill Faculty Focus
Published annually since 2001, the Stonehill Faculty Focus (SFF) highlights faculty accomplishment at the College. Topics covered include: faculty scholarship, curricular innovation, and educational trends.
Each issue also includes the Academic Year in Review. This section notes:
- promotion and tenure decisions
- recognizes the newest members of the Stonehill faculty
- lists faculty publications,
- exhibits and performances,
- conferences and invited lectures,
- and academic grants and awards.
Produced by Communications and Media Relations, SFF is a collaboration between the Academic and Advancement divisions.
Martin McGovern, Director of Communications and Media Relations, (508) 565-1070