Cushing-Martin Gallery Submission Information
The Cushing-Martin Gallery reviews submissions on a regular basis. Exhibitions are generally scheduled 1-2 years in advance.
Send materials to:
Candice Smith Corby, Director
Fine Arts Department
320 Washington Street
Easton, MA 02357
If you would like to submit your work for possible exhibition, please send the following materials:
- 20 images of your current and available work -- images will only be reviewed if they are in digital files (jpg, 72 dpi, max dimension 8", and on a CD -- emailed images will not be viewed), or as prints no bigger than 8.5" x 11
- Artist CV Artist Statement
- Any appropriate press clippings
- SASE for return of your materials - without SASE materials will not be returned
- Include web site address and email address
Find measurements and a map of the Gallery here.