The HillCard is Stonehill’s campus access card. Students use their HillCard to access residence halls, the library, the sports complex and other campus resources.
The HillCard also serves as a debit card, connecting students with three types of monetary accounts:
- Meal Plans
- Food Flex
Meal Plan accounts are set up through the tuition billing process. Depending upon which Meal Plan you select, the appropriate dollar amount will be credited to your Meal Plan account on your HillCard.
Funds from Meal Plans may be used at any of Stonehill’s on-campus dining halls. Please visit Stonehill Dining Services for more information about Meal Plans.
Food Flex gives students the option to spend up to $50.00 of their Meal Plan to purchase food at participating off-campus dining locations. Unused Food Flex funds roll back into students’ Meal Plans and may be used at on-campus dining halls.
If a student opts to add funds to a HillDollars account and then uses the HillCard to make a food purchase at a participating off-campus location, the first $50 of food purchased will be deducted from Food Flex funds. Additional expenditures will be debited from the HillDollars account.
HillDollars is a voluntary debit account that may be used to make purchases at a variety of on- and off-campus locations. Unused HillDollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.
Anyone may add funds to a HillDollars account by making a guest deposit. You will need a credit card and the student’s identification number in order to make a deposit. There is a maximum of $750 allowed per deposit, and there is no fee for this transaction.
Remember: unused HillDollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.
On-campus locations accepting HillDollars:
- Stonehill Bookstore
- Dunkin’ Donuts (Shields Science Center)
- Mail Services
- Vending Machines
- Student Activities Information Desk
- Student Accounts (campus fees)
Off-campus locations accepting HillDollars:
- Andrew’s Bakery & Café at 123 Belmont Street, South Easton, MA
- Back Bay Bagel at 1280 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- Bertucci’s at 1285 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- CVS at 555 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Daddy’s Dairy at 1280 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- D’Angelo Sandwich Shop at 646 Washington Street, South Easton, MA
- Dunkin Donuts at 1280 Belmont Street, Brockton
- Dunkin Donuts at 285 Washington Street, Easton
- Georgio’s Roast Beef, Pizza & More at 1041 Pearl Street, Brockton, MA
- Honey Dew Donuts at 2 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Ho Yon Garden Restaurant at 620 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Jade Leaf Restaurant at 1050 Pear Street, Brockton, MA
- J’s Pizzeria & More at 3 Roche Brothers Way, Unit D, North Easton, MA
- Little Sami’s at 1145 West Chestnut Street, Brockton
- May East Restaurant at 594 Washington Street, Suite 7. South Easton, MA
- Mina’s Pizza at 620 Washington Street, South Easton, MA
- Ninety Nine Restaurant at 99 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Papa Gino’s at 595 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Subway at 2 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Tedeschi Food Shops at 285 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Westgate Lanes at 65 Westgate Drive, Brockton, MA
Replacement Hill Cards
Lost, stolen or damaged HillCards should be immediately reported to Campus Police at 508.565.5555. After verifying the identity of the student, Campus Police will deactivate the lost/stolen/damaged card and produce a replacement card.
Students will be assessed a $25 fee for each replacement HillCard. Until a HillCard is reported lost or stolen, students are responsible for any loss of funds.
Business Manager/Director of Purchasing