- President’s Cup - Presented to a student whose Stonehill career bears witness to a life-long commitment to intellectual excellence and dedication to service.
- Vice President’s Award - Awarded to students who have enhanced the quality of campus life through involvement in co-curricular programs, innovative contributions to campus morale, and dedicated service.
- Class Leadership Award - Awarded to those students who have demonstrated leadership through significant contributions to student life.
- Jean Hamler Diversity and Social Justice Award - Presented to both students and Stonehill employees who have contributed to creating a positive diverse living and learning environment at the College. The student has actively participated in organizations and events that have fostered intercultural understanding, social justice, and the promotion of equality and peace. The Stonehill employee has actively engaged in opportunities that encourage and support diversity in our community, particularly as they relate to the growth and development of our students.
- Community Engagement Award - Presented to individuals who have demonstrated a strong commitment to community service.
- The Saint André Medal - Presented to those seniors who most exemplify Catholic ideals of prayer, scholarship, virtuous living, moral leadership, the common good, and preferential option for the poor and marginalized.
- Robert O’Donnell Memorial Award - Awarded to a commuter student who has distinguished themselves in character, leadership, and scholarship.
- Hall Council Leadership Award - Awarded to a hall council member for significant contributions to their residence community.
- Residence Life Award - Awarded to a student for significant contributions to the quality of community life in the Residence Halls.
- Community Associate Award - Presented to the Community Associate who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to student life within the residence halls through programming and intentional conversation.
- Student Life Program Award - Awarded to a collaborative program/event that has enhanced the educational mission of the College through significant contributions to student learning, campus morale, and/or community service. Please note, this award focuses on an event or program, not a person.
2017 Award Recipients
Jean Hamler Diversity & Social Justice Award
Elizett Pires, Residence Life
Professor Corey Dolgon, Sociology
The Saint André Medal
Mary Grace Donohoe
Community Engagement Award
SGA Appreciation Award
Outstanding Staff- Fr. Tim Mouton, CSC, Campus Ministry
Outstanding Faculty- Professor Mary Blanchette, Chemistry
Outstanding Team- Custodial Staff, Facilities Management
Senior- Erika Isner
2016-2017 Student Government Executive Board Recognition
Zachary Fuierer – President
Erin Doherty – Vice President
Alexandra Esposito – Treasurer
Cassandra Squeri – Secretary
Alison Smith – Programming Chair
Jehlad Hickson – Diversity Chair
Michael Libertini – Finance Chair
Class Leadership Awards
Mary Grace Donohoe
Denis Garcia Reyes
Martie Faye Agravante
2016-2017 Class Presidents Recognition
Sarah Gaffney – Class of 2017
Catello Battinelli – Class of 2018
Matthew Mesiti – Class of 2019
Lucas Sartori – Class of 2020