Stop the Drop
Stop the Drop is a student commitment to water conservation.
Water Usage on Campus
Stonehill has taken steps around campus to reduce the amount of water usage on campus.
- Instillation of water-saving shower heads and faucets that will save 4 million gallons per year.
- Automatic sprinkler shutoff in inclement weather
- Motion sensor sinks
Easy Ways To Reduce Your Personal Water Consumption on Campus
- Wash only full loads of laundry or combine with a roommate or friend!
- Don't let the faucet run while you brush your teeth or shave.
- Reduce your shower time by timing your showers with your phone. You could also listen to music, and stop after a couple of songs!
- Every minute you cut from your shower time saves about 2 gallons of water!