- A tailored, multi-year course of study in investment finance
- Available to all students, all majors
- Designed to develop and enhance student critical thinking and analytical skills
- Through hands-on academic and security analysis experience
- Combined with internships, mentoring and participation in the management of real-money
Excellence and Opportunity Beyond the Classroom
SCIFI offers a superior and unique academic platform to demonstrate the depth and breadth of a Stonehill College education in investment finance. For students, the reward is a truly experiential learning opportunity and a differentiated professional development experience that enhances post-graduate academic and career prospects. For alumni and corporate partners, SCIFI is a meaningful experience both at the individual level and as a reflection on your respective enterprises.
- An interesting and dynamic course of study
- A huge resume builder
- Gain real life asset management experience
- Offers great networking opportunities
- Access to targeted summer internship opportunities
- Improve your financial modeling and analytical skills
- Study the core body of knowledge for the CFA Certification
- Qualify for scholarship assistance toward the CFA level one exam
- Get early and active assistance from Career Services
Learn More ...
The College's emphasis on a liberal arts education serves well in preparing students interested in this field's postgraduate opportunities.
Stonehill alumni in the investment field form the core of a mentoring team for students that participate in the program.
Admission into the program is a competitive process open to all students at the College regardless of their declared major.