If you haven’t already done so, please check your merit point total online my clicking on the link in the myCampus tab located on myHill.
Online statements should reflect all merit point activity occurring between March 1st, 2013 through February 28, 2014. During discrepancy week, you may petition to adjust your merit point total by meeting with your Residence Director (RD) or Area Coordinator (AC) during their posted office hours.
- If you believe you were left off an attendance roster, you must have your group’s advisor verify your 75% attendance by having that person email your Residence Director or Area Coordinator. For activities such as intramurals, Dean’s List, study abroad, work study, etc., the appropriate administrator must email.
- If you believe that you attended a merit program, and that you did turn in an attendance sheet at the end, the Office of Residence Life may be able to verify your attendance. You may contact the Office of Residence Life to look into it more.
- If you attended a merit program but did NOT turn in an attendance sheet at the end, your only option is to find a Stonehill faculty or staff member who can verify in writing that they remember seeing you at the event for the entire length of the program, from beginning to end. Have that faculty or staff member email your Residence Director or Area Coordinator with this verification.
- Merit point deductions for fire safety violations may be reviewed. In the event of an error on our part, an adjustment may be made; however, if one roommate suddenly wants to take responsibility for a violation, we will not adjust merit point totals, as these appeals need to be brought to the RD’s attention within 48 hours upon returning to campus.
Community Standards Violations & Sanctions Completed Late
- If, following a hearing, you were incorrectly docked a merit point, you will need to have Ms. Donna Vrana from Student Affairs or the administrator who heard your case email Andy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you lost a point for failing to complete your sanctions on time, but you know that you did complete the sanction on time, you will need to have Ms. Vrana verify this and email Andy Anderson at email@example.com.