Summer 2015 Housing
The Office of Residence Life provides a limited amount of housing for students who are taking summer courses, doing work study for an on campus employer, participating in a Stonehill College approved internship, or participating in the SURE program. Space is very limited and we can only offer housing for approximately 150 students.
To qualify for summer housing at Stonehill, you must meet at least one of the conditions listed below and be working/attending classes full-time (at least 35 hours per week). Check back soon for information regarding applying for Summer 2015 Housing.
Summer Housing Dates
Sunday May 24, 2015 through Saturday August 8, 2015
***Students cannot stay past August 8, 2015 unless they are on the Football Team or have been approved to stay by the Office of Residence life for Student Leadership Training.
Summer Housing Locations
- Summer Residents - Pilgrim Heights - Flynn Hall & Pilgrim Heights - Benaglia Hall
- SURE/NURE/Approved Research Grants - O'Hara Village
Students may not move on campus for the summer until Residence Life has received the following:
- A completed summer housing application
- Verification of your campus activity
- INTERNSHIPS: The Office of Residence Life will confirm your internship and you will not need to turn anything in. You will not receive housing however until we have verified that your internship has been confirmed.
- SUMMER COURSES: The Office of Residence Life will confirm your summer course registration with the Registrar's Office and you will not need to turn anything in.
- WORK STUDY: Students will get emailed a hire form when they have been officially hired as a work study student. A copy of that email should be forwarded to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- INDEPENDENT RESEARCH WITH FACULTY: Students who will be interning with a faculty member or assisting with research should have the faculty member email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the student will be working with that faculty member.
You will be notified once we have verified the above information. If approved for summer residency, you will receive additional information and room assignment via email. Applications will be accepted on a space available basis. Further regulations related to tax paperwork and payment can be obtained in the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Summer Housing Cost
Students will be billed for housing by Student Accounts. Billing will be based off of the number of weeks that students indicate they will be living in housing on their housing application.
- Housing cost: $30.00 per week
Work Study Students
- Housing cost: $60.00 per week
Students (academic coursework)
Housing cost: $125.00 per week
Either a full time, course credit internship through Stonehill College OR an approved full time, non-credited internship approved by the Office of Career Services.
- Housing cost: $60.00 per week
Summer Meal Plan Options
Summer students will have the opportunity to use Hill Dollars to purchase lunch and dinner from the Hill or Roche Dining Commons (dining location may change depending on summer schedule). Information regarding adding Hill Dollars to your account can be found here.