The Residence Halls will close at 9:00 PM on Wednesday, April 16 2014 and will re-open on Monday, April 21st 2014 at 9am.
Please remember to do the following before you leave for break:
- Close and lock your windows. Also please close storm windows if you have them.
- Unplug all of your electrical appliances (except refrigerators).
- Lower your thermostat to 65 degrees.
- Lower window blinds and close your curtains.
- Take home any valuables/other items you will need over break.
- Remove any trash or perishable food and turn off your lights.
- Close and lock your room door.
- If you need to leave your car behind, you must park in Lot 17. Vehicles left in
other areas are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
- If you are leaving your car behind, Campus Police strongly recommends that
you secure your vehicle and remove all valuables.
- Students who fail to leave campus by 9:00 PM on Friday or return early without permission
will be fined $35.00.
Residence Life staff will be entering rooms at 7 PM to conduct health and safety inspections and to ensure the above security measures have been taken.