Interested in becoming a Resident Assistant, but aren't sure how? All the information you need is right here! RA Applications open on Monday, December 2nd!
1. Fill out the preliminary application - Click Here for preliminary application
2. Answer the appropriate essay questions(New RA or RSA). The essay questions can be found here. Complete the essays and
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents should be saved and titled as "LastName_FirstName_Position_Essays.doc" (for example: Smith_John_NewRA_Essays.doc or Doe_Jane_RSA_Essays.doc)
The email subject line should be titled as "Last_NameFirst_Name_Position"
New RAs and RSAs should also e-mail their resume saved as "LastName_FirstName_Resume.doc" along with their essays
3. New RAs and RSAs should also email their resume saved as "LastName_FirstName_Resume.doc" along with their essays.
- RSA applicants should have their current RSA write a letter of reference. It should be saved as "LastName_FirstName_RSA_Reference.doc"and emailed to email@example.com.
- No paper references, please.
4. Mark February 8, 2013 on your calendar for Interview day.
- Group activity will take place from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
Interviews will take place between 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM.