First Year & Transfer Student Housing Information

Welcome to Stonehill College!  We are excited that you will be living with us this fall.  On this page you will find helpful information regarding applying for housing as well as the housing placement process.


The First Year Student Housing Application will be available on MyHousing on apprxomately May 15, 2014.  To complete your application, please follow this link to the myHill student portal. You will be prompted to log in with your Stonehill College username and password. After you have logged in, please click on the tab labeled "myCampus."  

In the top section labeled "MyHousing," you'll see a link to the First Year Housing Application. After you click on this link, please click the login button under "Apply Online."  For step-by-step instructions on completing your housing application, please look at our How-To Guide for First Year Students

You will be asked to agree to the terms of our 2014-15 Room and Board Contract. Please select the button marked "I agree" to continue with the application. Note: If you are under 18, you will need to print out a copy of our Room and Board contract, co-sign it with a parent or guardian and mail it to our office.

After you have completed the application, you will be able to change your preferences and, if you wish, request roommate/s by logging into this system again and selecting the button labeled "MyHousing." Please note that all preferences must be finalized by July 1, 2014. Adjustments cannot be made after that time.  Students searching for a roommate can utilize the Advanced Roommate Search function located within MyHousing.  More information can be found on our Advanced Roommate Search Guide.

Please note that this form is ONLY available to full-time accepted resident students. Should you have any questions about the housing application or housing at Stonehill College, please call the Residence Life Office.

Housing Accommodations

Students with a documented need for a specific housing accommodation may go through the Housing Accommodations request process through the Office of Disability Services.  All requests are due no later than June 1, 2014